Friday, May 26, 2006

a memorable stroll

Everybody wants to have their own happy ending di ba? and you know ever since i was a little girl I've always dreamt about wearing a beautiful long white dress married to the man of my dreams, live a simple life with kids and a house. I mean, is that hard or what?
well, my story began one day when I decided to have a stroll with a good friend of mine in our quiet subdivision in Cavite. you know every late afternoon it was nice to have a decent stroll. My freind Maggie (not her real name) started sharing a stroy about this one guy that asked her out. she said

"He's really nice you know, and he's willing to wait for me to be single again."
well, you know my friend maggie is the type of girl that is never single. lagi siyang may boyfriend. and I, on the other hand was the one who's always singled out. :(

"So, did you tell him that you're seeing someone?"
"yeah i did but he didnt mind though, he's actually taking me to meet his mom tommorrow."
"whoa! teka... that fast??? whos' this guy ba and where's he from?"
"ano ka ba???!!! he's from around here sa kabilang subdivision lang and he's been here all his life was just surprised that we havent seen him you know, since we always do this afternoon stroll."
"are you in the leat bit interested in this guy, mags?"
"umm, i already told him that iam on a serious relationship right now, kaya lang mapilit eh, he'll wait daw."

and so we started talking about the guy, how they met and all those details. He's name's michael, and quite frankly i was really surprised that he's been living almost next door and i never even knew he existed! and from what I've heard he's pretty cute. That was what maggie told me. He came from a pretty well off family. His mom's a chemist and they run their own lab and they have a huge house too. Aha!!! so that's where he lives at! that big white house right next to the Chapel, I didnt even know that someone actually lives there.

"Huy, ano ka ba? nag space out ka nanaman!" maggie nudged at me.
"Oh sorry, I was just surprised that you know he practically lives next door and i dont even know, kinda wierd you know?"
"Don't worry you'll meet in.. 10 minutes!"
"Ha??? did you asked them to join us??!! Mags naman!"

And as i said this two guys, were walking towards us. One guy was about 5'11 in height with fair skin and wait... wearing a yellow shirt??? what the heck was he thinking??? and the other one was a little bit taller and looks much younger and has darker complexion.i was again deep in thought when maggie interrupted me.

"trix, i want you to meet michael and his cousin gabby."

For the first time i was literally speechless, the guy standing infront of me was hella cute, although he was wearing a yellow nike shirt... (he can actually get away with any kind of shirt) i dont even know why i was stammering so bad.

"huy trix! si mike and si gabby sabi ko.""oh.. ah.. hello!"

Hello? what was that?... but i cant think of anything smarter to say but hello. Mike was just cute you know, in his own kinda way... he has this amazing brown eyes that turns hazel when sunlight strikes on it. he has a "killer" smile and im a sucker for guys with adorable smiles.. i dont know! everything about him is just what i want my someone to be...

Guess i could call that night a walk to remember in a cheesy kinda way... i just knew then that i fell for him i just dont know if he did too.

No comments: