Friday, May 26, 2006

wake up call

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnnngggggggg!!! that was my wake up call, damn! i really hate getting up early. well a bunch of us are going jogging today.. well a bunch of my gal pals and some mike's freinds' as well, we have been hanging out a lot lately too i noticed...

It's just annoying that most of the time he talks nothing but about maggie. It's always "maggie this and maggie that" i mean dont get me wrong i love mags, she's one of my best friends, but i'm starting to get annoyed that everytime it was just all about her.... haaayyyy! i wonder when will be the time that it's going to be my turn?

Anyway, i dont want to ruin the morning with this well, we're going out to have a run with my sister and another girlfriend. we have this stupid contest, its so funny, it goes like this

"ok, so whoever wears the same color of shirt that mike has on, it means that that's his soul mate!"

some stupid game dont you think? but it was actually fun you know doing it with my sister and our friend. thinking that if he wears the same shirt then i guess we both think alike. something like that.

So here i am trying so hard to get out of bed, and let me tell you, it was not easy and i was trying to wake my sister up and it was bad for her too.

"Ate, arent we suppose to sleep in more? eh bakit tayo nagising ng maaga?"
"just get up and it'll be fun."

so there we were the three of us walking towards the park and low and behold mike and the rest of his crew were already there. grabe! our game, the soulmate game.. guess who won??? I DID! we were both wearing the same shade of shirt! hahahaha! mhen! was that a wake up call or what... i was just staring at two of my companions with my tongue out.i know, i know.. its "mababaw" right, but can you blame me? i mean we sometimes do that right? heck i dont know!

so yeah they were already there at the park playing balland when we got there, and he saw us they just asked us if we're ready to go and so we did. We started down the park trail for the walk and knowing Mike he walked right next to me.

"so, asan si mags?"

damn! Mike ang aga naman agad ng mags mo!!! grrr!

" Oh You know mags, she's not the morning person ( like iam?)
"ha! Guess not! sayang it would've been better if she's here di ba?"
"Yeah, definitely."

So after the trail walk we decided to stop by the small pond to kick it and since the sun was getting hotter we all decided to call it off. Well, i was just sitting by the pond and the rest of them were just messing with each other and trying to have fun with the wonderful weather and of course with breeze and the water everything was just almost perfect. then i looked at him again, seems like his in deep thought... sino kaya iniisip nito? sino pa kaya! then i went back to daydreaming again.. when will he notice me? or the right question wold be is "will he ever notice me?"

"Huy trix!, what the heck mukang lalim ng iniisip natin ah... tsk tsk..."
"He! what do you care anyway?"

he suddenly interruped my thoughts i didnt even realize i was far off.

"Let's head home the rest of them are getting hungry."
"Ok, i know it's getting late anyway and i know my sister should be getting hungry any minute now."
"wow, you know how to cook?"
"ever since i was in my elementary."
"swerte naman ng magiging boyfriend mo."
"umm, i guess so, the one that i really want dont even know i exist..."
"whoa! so you have a special someone!" So who's the lucky guy?"
"Naku, he's none of you business... Ysa! ( calling my sister) we should go!
" C'mon trix, but ok then i'll let this one slide...but i'll find out sooner or later!'
"Che!, ysa c'mon let' go home. i'll see you all later you guys!"

and as my sister and i were walking home i was thinking.. damn! that was almost a slip, i almost told him i like him! shoot! but sometimes im getting so impatient and so frustrated! why is he inlove with someone who he cant have anyway when he can have me?

No comments: