Tuesday, May 30, 2006

my unforgetable summer part 1

so here iam staring at my pc still wondering what to write about... ARGGGHHH!!! summer's almost here and i can feel it! but all this homeworks, deadlines, projects and of course not to mention my finals.. it just ruins everything you know? but i cant wait.. i mean it's just been so hectic this semester, i didnt even had the chance to talk to any of my friend.. not even mike...

I wonder how he's doing right now? and what are his plans for the summer? "OMG! Cristina! space out nanaman!" Shoot, that's one of the reason why i stayed pre occupied for the whoke entire semsester was to stay away from him, well at least i have a valid reason on why i was avoiding his phonecalls, usually i would say "sorry mike ha, may deadline kasi ako na tinatapos eh." or some lam excuse on how busy iam. I just got tired of him and the never ending drama of him and Maggie. Ok, now i really have to focus on my paper.

Following morning i was just exhausted! good thing i was able to finish my research paper. Whew! i just have one final left and i can have my freedom! and so to cut the long drama short i finished my finals in a flash and decided to just take the bus home and start my summer early, i dont know maybe a run in the park would do me good, smell of fresh air or something.

So here iam on the bus and as usual my thoughts came back to mike and maggie. well, the last i heard maggie was getting serious with her new guy and is very happy. mike on the other hand although we had a few pleasantries, i really dont know what was going on with him, maybe he got tired of calling me, or i dont know maybe he's just busy with school, i mean i know how school can get nasty with homework right? baka naman may bagong girlfirend? heck! wag naman sana! my thoughts were interrupted when the bus that i was on stopped in a halt.

"manong? ano nanagyri?"
"naku trapik mam."
"Grrr!!! ang aga naman ng traffic!" well i guess im not the only one who has the idea of starting the summer early.
"Sige manong lakarin ko nalang lapit na naman yung kabilang sakayan eh, sa tabi lang."

So i started walking, and when i got to the next station, there already was a line.. "Shit!" everything is just not good. ano ba naman 'to and i really thought i was to a good start. so there i was cursing to myself when there was a tap on my shoulder.
"Hi miss, pwede makipagkilala?"
"Alam mo kung wala kang magawa.... Oh shoot! Hi mike!!! i thought it was someone else" and i was about to cuss him out, good thing i turned.
"Ang sungit mo naman pala sa personal." he said smiling.
i just smacked him on the back and told him " naku, its a good thing i turned i could've smacked you you know?"
"eh bakit ba kasi kunot yang ulo mo eh, first day ng summer vacation?"
i dont know, everything is just... basta ang panget lang ng simula, kasi ang traffic, ang init tas may pila pa!"
"Oh my! trix, sige ganto nalang why dont we have merienda before we head home, so you could start over with a good summer pwede ba yun?"
"Umm... sige na nga!"

Ok, ok to all the heaven's above. i thank thee!!! i couldnt ask for anything more than this.. ito ang tinatawag na "Heck of a starter for the summer!" so we chose mickey d's for our first romantic date (Ha! i wish!) i just ordered my favorite which is a caramel sunday (Yum!) and him being a guy ordered.. heck i dont know dami eh, there's a big mac and spaghetti and all sorts... so there i was lingering with my spoon when he asked

"so what are your plans for the summer?"
"umm, i dont know yet, running, beach siguro somthing fun... ewan ko pa...
then it clicked on me
"hey outing kaya tayo lahat sa beach? what do you say?
"hmmm ok yun ah, pero san?
"well, my lola has a houise in batangas, i guess we could all stay there and i dont think that we're all going to have any problems looking for a beach. ano?"
this is when he got kinda excited...
"I dont think that's a bad idea at all, sige ill make a few phone calls who wants to go and then you go ahead and call you lola that we're coming."

After then, we started planning everything and of course both of us got really excited i mean imagine how excited i am! finally beach with mike! wow! thank you God for summer! so yeah we were planning on what stuff to bring, who's coming and of course when the big date is, so after all the hype talk about the beach thing, medyo nag relax na kami ng konti and i guess we just started talking about normal stuff.

"So, how was this semester for you ok?"
I just exhaled took a spoonfull of my sundae and said "ok lang though it was really tiring and busy, but i had fun naman, and you how was it?"
"busy din as usual, Aha! teka is it really school?, kunyari ka pang busy ng school, siguro busy ka sa guys noh?"
"Sira! guys ka diyan! i was just so pre occupied then, i mean you know how it is. and i thought our conversatiuon was just getting personal when he popped the most annoying question;
"eh si mags kamusta?"
this is unbelievable! mags nanaman??? after all this time?grrrr.. batukan ko na kaya tong taong to?
"ah.. si mags? last i heard she's happy with this guy that she's with... he's a bit older than she is though."
"Ganun? so sa tingin mo kaya trix talaga kayang masaya na siya?"
then that's what really ruined the afternoon, i mean that's it! i just had enough with the maggie drama you know?! ang manhid kasi eh...
"Ummm mike, i think we better be going late na din eh. baka mas mahaba na yung pila mahirapan lang tayo umuwi." I said this i just started gathering all my stuff, i didnt even finish muy sundae, i lost my appetite.
"Oh, ayaw mo na? sayang naman yung sundae mo. chaka bakit ka naka kunot?"
"Im just tired ok? basta tara na!"
"oo nga kelangan pa natin asikasuhin yung outing. dont worry i'll call everyone up ok? tara?"
"oo nga sabi ko di ba?!
"sungit talaga nito." and then he just did one of those killer smiles of his. Damn! why does he have to do that anyway! and as usual he still is clueless about my mood change.

so for the whole entire trip home i pretended that i was asleep, what he doesn't know was that how awake i was. i was just thinking you know? i thought he had forgetten about her, but guess not, i guess that was all wishful thinking. But all those excitement for nothing. i thought that we had a chance oh wait.. i thought "I" had a chance... ok ok i have to relax, siguro for me it would be enough to have him there, i guess it would be enough to be with him even if he aches for someone else... is it? now my only problem for now is to just ask my mom and my lola about trip, hindi pa nila alam na may plans kami eh.. i hope my mom would say yes... and if she does i wonder how our trip would turn out???

No comments: