Monday, April 13, 2009

3 years....

After 3 years…
So, here I am again, reminiscing what went wrong between Mike and I. but a very quick update on my end, it has been three years since I last blogged, been busy with my life I guess that I didn’t find time to sit down and relax… I missed those times! I have a steady job now and a good paying one too, got my own place and enjoying every minute of it, other than that all is good. So anyway, it was an accident that I came across a friend of mine that I haven’t seen or spoken with in a long time…conversation was just nonchalant until it came across…
“so trix, kamusta naman ang buhay buhay natin?” he asked looking very interested in what I do now.
“hayyy” I said with a sigh. “ Ganun pa din naman, got rehired on my old job kaya lang they offered me a better position.” I mentioned enthused.

“ah talaga? So ano namang position?”

“ It was this position, that is more client involved, mas madaming gagawing proposals, setup ng mga meeting and more good relationship with new clients, more of maintaining a good relationship with clients.”

“wow galing naman! Sabagay bagay naman sa yo yung ganyang work, you’re good at writing kaya ok na dyan ka napunta.” He said knowingly.

“writing?” I asked. “since when did you know that I can write?”

“di ba? You used to blog, nalimutan ko lang yung url pero I used to read them.. parang pocketbook! Cute and cheesy!”

“oh yeah!!! Grabe I forgot all about it! hmmm sige nga I’ll try to retrieve that url, baka Makita ko pa and then basahin ko nga ulit.”

Our conversation still went on and on about our lives, jobs and other stuff. After that, I was lucky enough to go back to my desktop and start looking for it. Thank all the stars above I finally found it… and started reading it from day 1 of my story… it was indeed, heartwarming for me.. kahit na nga medyo cheesy and baduy, it brought back memories that I thought was long forgotten. It felt like I found a key to Pandora’s box, opened it and found and felt things that were oh so familiar. Up to this day, there’s still that tug in my heart that can never be locked away.
My story ended with a goodbye for mike but my story does not end there, there’s still more to tell and I intend on continuing that story.. the story of the one that got away :(

No comments: