Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Worth fighting for

After a few weeks, i tried to get over of what i saw. siympre hindi madali yun and there are times na i would text mike, i know it was too pathetic but come to think of it when he was in my place. he was miserable too, ginawa niya din ang lahat to get me back, he literally begged me, but i was too arrogant and too stubborn to take him back. So I guess he got tired of it and decided to move on... so why cant i? eh ako naman ang humingi nito? is it pride? ego? hindi eh, alam ko kung anong feeling to.. i still love him, is it too late? i think it is... pero hindi, ill fight for it like what he did to fight for me. for us...

A beep on my cellphone pulled me from my thoughts...
"hi, kmusta trix, mike hs bin telling me ol bout u.. im sheena by d way, gamit ko ksi cel niya today eh. so hw r u?" it read.
WTF!!!!ano to? i thought at first it was mike, then as i was scrolling down the text hindi naman pala.. ano nanaman to, why the heck are they doing this? more torture? why is she trying to befriend me? ayos to ah..but i thought, sige na nga two can play this game.
"hi. im ok. nice miting u." i replied.
"nga pala mike mentioned dat u lyk fristyle band dw, deyr playing d2 s campus sa wikend, pnta k. bring a date wid u f u lyk." she texted back.
"ah rily.cge il c wat i cn do. tnx!" i replied.
"cge n, wat r sisters for?"
ANO DAW??? sisters daw? since when naging maging sisters ang magkaribal... mahn this is too damn much! does mike know that this is going on? sobra na atang torture to ah... after that i didnt reply back. parang lokohan lang kasi i dont even call my closest friends "sisters" and here she is proclaiming herself... AS IF!!! so after that i went to angie's place nalang to hang out. most of my friends were there, so ayun dun nalang din muna kami, i told them what happened and ange was fuming mad! as in mad!
"what the hell was mike thinking??? bakit niya hinayaan na mag text text yung babae niya sa yo?" she asked me, with her eyes getting bigger as if they were going to come out of their sockets.
"ewan! pero nice naman yung girl eh, shes even trying to invite me sa concert ng freestyle, punta tyo gie!" i answered.
"Cristina! nahihibang ka na talaga?! cant you see theyre both playing you kung hanggang san ka sasakay, ikaw naman sakay na sakay ka...mag isip isip ka naman, have some balls to stand for yourself kinaka wawa ka na nakatanga ka pa din."now she's sounding upset.
"lets just let them be, yaan mo nalang natin, yoko din naman ng gulo." i said as i stood up and went to the kitchen to go get merienda, that issue got me hungry. i prepared some sandwhiches for the crew and went back to the living room. When i did, something was not right. all of them were looking at me, smiling and one of my friends commented,
"ayan trix, ange took care of it, ikaw eh iniwan mo cell mo dito eh..." she said.
"what do you mean?" i asked as i grabbed my cell and checked on the "sent" box. it read.
"hoy mike! si ange to, sabihin m nmn s mgling mong gf n 2migil s kktxt ky trix, thimik n un tao s let her be.pwede pgsbhan mo!!!."
OMG!!! "ANGEEE!!! tinext mo to?" i said holding up my cell on her face.
"Oh bakit naman hindi? kung hindi mo kaya gawin, ill do it for you." she answered and snickered. then the phone beeped again. it read:
"ange, mike to. srry hndi k lm dat she ws txting trix,sensya n, i will tel her."
"nakita mo na? ni hindi pala alam ni mike! i know mike wouldnt do that to me." i said relieved and at the same time felt that pain again, like stab in the heart pain, the yearning pain... basta hirap i describe eh.


Gabi na din kami natapos kila ange, so on my way home siympre yun pa din ang laman ng utak ko.. but oh well, kaya ayokong mag isa eh, kasi i would end up being sad again... so i got to my room humiga and then started thinking again, umiiyak nanamn ako.. pathetic mode nanaman ako... toot toot! my phone beeped.
"hi trx mike to, srry bout d txt ha. u ok?"
let me tell you this when i saw this text yung iyak ko lalong mas grabe, lalong bumaha sa room ko ng luha... God how i wanted to just call him and tell him "please take me back, im so sorry for everything..." but im not in a perfect world and hindi din naman ako pinanganak na wrecker, so as much as i wanted to be with him, i have to stop myself from doing this.
"hi mike, its ok, im ok and tnx! ingat k lagi!" i replied. this is when i started praying for my pain to just go away, sabi ko baka happy na din siya with his life and i guess i have to let go and move on.. as much as this is worth fighting for.. hindi nalang. its hard to fight over something when you know that you've lost already. masakit sobra, but i guess i needed that to be able to move on. para matanggap ko...one thing for sure this is going to be a very sad journey for me...

No comments: